Use the “Magic Mixture”
- Search engine marketing
- content marketing
- social media marketing
- lead nurturing
- supporting your sales team
Think about who your buyer persona is and customise your content accordingly.
- Publish, Don’t Advertise – rather publish quality content. The rewards are longer lasting.
- If you’re creating more content, it’s making you more interesting.
- The foundation of a good social media strategy is to be publishing and creating some great content.
- It’s important to have a clear call to action in every article on your blog.
What Search Engines look for:
They look at the context and the authority of pages. The context is what’s happening on each page of your website, and the authority is how important your website is on the Internet.
Getting only seven to ten links into a page on your website can make a huge, huge difference in page ranking and authority.
Structuring and optimising content:
The Web is not designed for reading large amounts of text like novels, so don’t overdo the amount of content on your landing pages and on your Web site for that matter.
Write clear headlines, try to write just a few bullet points without wrapping them. Keep your thoughts concise and simple.
Use an inbound marketing approach. This is a key to a successful Social Media campaign. You or your company must offer original and compelling content with a call to action that is easily shareable.
Direct your website visitors to a landing page and offer them a free Whitepaper or eBook to download. This is a good way to work in a longer sales cycle and consumer type market.